HELLO & WELCOME TO FREE BAHA'IS ME BLOG


أهلاً وسهلاً

Welcome to the launch of the new Free Baha'is ME blog and our first ever blog post! I am so excited to share with you MORE of what Free Baha'is believe in! I want to start by telling you why I created this blog, what you will be seeing more of in my posts, and my overall experience of being a Free Baha'i.



Why I started this blog?
Since I accepted the Free Baha'i faith, my friends in the Free Baha'i Team, who are mainly based in Singapore, Thailand and Canada, asked me to start a blog and work towards spreading the true teachings of Baha'u'llah. And up until a few months ago did I truly know what a “blog” was. I never clicked on blog links, I never understood WHY people wrote blogs, I just thought it was a waste of time to even look into it. WRONG I WAS. After doing much research and making friends with a few other Free Baha'is along the way on the internet, who have been so kind to offer much support and advice, I have become completely consumed with inspiration to start a blog. I have finally realized all of the benefits that blogging can bring. Since internet is the place where you can reach out to the world, I now believe that it is a must to have a blog to put your point forward.



What you will be seeing more of in my posts?
"Free Baha'is" will obviously be the main topic of my blog, but get ready because you will be seeing much more than that. My favorite topics that I would love to talk about is Shoghi Effendi, UHJ and the ill affects of Administration on the Baha'i Faith. Since I'm an Arab descendant based in Egypt, my first language is Arabic followed by English. I intend helping my readers through translating a few articles from the noteworthy Baha'i books which will certainly be an eye opener for them. Please feel free to always share your advice and communicate with me along the way! I hope to inspire you because truthfully, you all inspire me and I am SO looking forward to bringing you the real side of Shoghi, UHJ and Administration. I have a few other friends who would help me in my work and I will give due credit to them for whatever work they help me with. It will be a joint efforts so each one will get their due credit wherever necessary.



My overall experience of being a Free Baha'i
It's been more than 2 years now since I have became a Free Baha'i and the experience has just been FAB. It now feels like I have accepted the message of Baha'u'llah and earlier was following the message of LSA and NSA. Or let me call it Administration. I broke the shackles of slavery and become a Free Baha'i just to get rid of Administration. The most important element of becoming a Free Baha'a was facing the reality and deciding you no longer want to live in victim-hood. Each and every Baha'i today know how Administration has ruined the Cause and has systematically destroyed the essence of Baha'i faith which was based of love and harmony. I'm now a Free Baha'i and I work for unity and struggle for the betterment of humanity. I proudly say that my Huquq'ullah is being used for the society in general and not for a specific group or activity. I don't discriminate between a Muslim or a Christian or an Atheist, for we all are the humans first. I would end this blog by saying that I'm PROUD of being a Free Baha'i today!

مَع السَلامة

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is fasting and performing prayers mandatory as per Baha'i laws?

Persian Baha'is vs the Rest

Did Shoghi Effendi die a natural death or was he murdered? – Part 2